Thursday, March 24, 2011

Custom Home Furnishings Alumni Showcase Fabrication Weekend!

I just arrived in Charlotte, NC for the Custom Home Furnishings Alumni Showcase Fabrication Weekend.  I am SO excited to be a part of this!

During the course of this weekend, the 6 showcase winners and several industry experts will slave away at the Academy to create all the gorgeous designs.  The winners attended a webinar earlier this week where we got to see each other's designs and ... they are awesome!  I am really looking forward to see them all come together and to get to know the other talented designers who dreamed them up.

When I checked into my room, there was a nice gift bag from CHF waiting for me.....



Inside the bag was a comfy CHF sweatshirt and coffee mug.




I think CHF is trying to tell us dress comfortably and plan on drinking lots of coffee! 

I'll post another update when I can.  At the most recent webinar, we were told that last year everyone arrived at the academy around 8:30 am each day and didn't leave until about 11:00 pm!  So, I'm not sure how much free time I will have. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment