Friday, March 4, 2011

Very exciting news!

In February I submitted an entry in the Custom Home Furnishings Academy Alumni Showcase contest.  I was recently notified that my design was selected as one of the winners!

I will be traveling to the Custom Home Furnishings Academy in Charlotte, NC at the end of March with the other contest winners to fabricate my design.  We will be treated like "Project Runway" designers and will have several industry experts from across the country assisting us as we fabricate our designs.

In April my design will be on display at the International Window Coverings Expo in Las Vegas.
 
I am SO excited about having been selected as a winner! I will be posting regular updates here during the coming weeks.  For now, I am sworn to secrecy and cannot reveal my design.  However, I will be taking loads of pictures to walk you through my experience and will post them when it's appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment