Sunday, March 27, 2011

A whirlwind Alumni weekend at CHF!

The Alumni weekend is over now, and what a weekend it was!  I had planned to blog daily while I was here but my computer caught a virus on the way out here.  It went to Best Buy on Friday for intensive care with the Geek Squad which resulted in me buying a new computer.  I just picked up the new one today and am very glad to be back online - I'd been having withdrawls!

Truthfully, though, we have all been very, very busy; I wouldn't have had much time for blogging anyway.  We've headed over to CHF each day around 8:00 am; on Friday we came back to the hotel at 8:00 pm, and on Saturday at 11:15 pm.  Sunday we got done around 6 pm and actually got to leave the building for dinner!

I've had a great time meeting all the other contest winners and getting to know them better.  A few I knew from the CHF Academy Forum, but I hadn't met any of them in person.  What a fun crew!  The CHF staff did a great job too, helping us work on our projects and providing great meals and ample snacking opportunities. 

The designs are great and are all quite unique.  We are going to WOW the Vegas crowd at the Expo in April!  I can't wait.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I can figure out how to download photos onto my new computer.  More soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lois, It was wonderful to have you at CHFA this weekend. Your winning design is beautiful. Your rendering was inspiring, but now seeing the final project. WOW! Can't wait to hear all the oohs and aahs in the Construction Zone at IWCE. Congratulations. Cheri

    ReplyDelete